Go To Project Gutenberg

Monday, February 25, 2008

A Few New Pictures

I haven't posted any photos for a long, long while. The following series were primarily taken during the past week with yet ANOTHER new camera, during a visit to friend Dave's cabin on Brocker Lake:





Ellie posing stylishly. She will be six in May. To her mother's delight, her reading abilities are improving steadily.



Ah, not at Brocker Lake, but posing in front of our new/old piano, is Evan the Maestro. His fourth birthday is March 5th. Haven't started party-planning yet. He is my baby, so I'm delaying the inevitable. However, I frequently happy-dance over his being fully, completely, irrevocably, potty-trained. Isn't he cute?


Our oldest, Jack, will be ten in late June. He is a remarkable human being. Not sure how my and Bruce's DNA could produce such as he.



The ethereally beautiful and unconventionally brilliant Sabrina, designer of fairies and writer of dreams. Everytime I look at her, I catch my breath. God himself calls her "my delight."




Bruce's sister, Liz (age undisclosed), and her boys Brendan (11) and Patrick (6) visited in mid-February during their mid-winter break. They were with us at Brocker Lake.

My first snowmachine ride. I clung feverishly to Bruce during our modest 20 mph ride. Any excuse to squeeze my beloved.....

Blessings to you and yours.
(Go to www.cabelasiditarod.com to follow the 2008 Iditarod - The Last Great Race - being run again this year by the AMAZING author Gary Paulsen, not mention many others, including one of Bruce's coworkers.)

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Thank you!!! So nice to see updated pics of everyone.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what rgreat pictures!

did you actually get a piano???

I really am into piano and music thoery lessons!!

mom-in-law

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

web site traffic counters
Dyson Vacuum Cleaners