Go To Project Gutenberg

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Marital Strife


Now that the days are getting longer again, Bruce and I are both getting a bit giddy with the sudden increase in daylight.

We are having a debate about which we could probably use outside input.

He contends that today, the first day after the winter solstice, we are adding 7-seconds of daylight. He found this info on one of his favorite "Weather-Machine" weather websites.

I argue that we are only getting 3-seconds additional daytime, because THAT'S what the newspaper says.

Who is right?

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say you're both right. I think we're getting 7 seconds more down here in Seattle and you're getting 3 seconds more up there in Anchorage. How's that for not wanting to be in the middle ;-) K

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't give a rat's butt who was right. I'd go for 7 MINUTES, because that would make my brain feel better. A big raspberry to my brother.

Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

web site traffic counters
Dyson Vacuum Cleaners